Hi, my name is Rose Sosnowski. I went to the Academic Center. While I was in the academic center, I ran cross country and track and field. I am in concert choir at Whitney Young. Before I came to Whitney Young, I was the Lenart on the Southside of Chicago.
I was born in Chicago. My dad was born in Ohio and my mom was born in Taiwan. I have a little brother who was also born in Chicago. I live in the West Loop.
My favorite book is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. However, my favorie author is Kurt Vonegut. My favorite band is the Foo Fighters. I am taking AP Human Geography and French 3 this year.
Most of my relatives live either in China or New England. My favorite sport to watch is football. Outside of school, I play piano. My favorite place in the city is Navy Pier because it's the closest thing to an amusment park in Chicago, besides 6 flags. This year, I'd like to be able to read my writing and enjoy it. I've never left the U.S. before, but I've been to Hawaii. I would like to visit Paris someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment