This year I’ve grown close with Karen and Mearieta, we’ve done most if not all of our group work together and I’m glad I got to make 2 more awesome friends this year. I’ve known both of them since 7th grade.
I am thankful for Mearieta. Mearieta and I have known each other for 2 years. We bonded over our love for a book series called the sisters grimm during sevie orientation.(Which I don’t even know how I remember) I also remember how cool her eyes were. We didn’t have any classes together during 7th grade or 8th grade and we basically only acquaintances. This year we finally got to have 2 classes together. Mearieta is really nice and funny. She always makes me laugh during geometry and english. I’m glad that I (Even though I had to check how to spell her name.)
Karen and I have had some mutual friends in the past, but we were never really close until this year. She’s really funny and nice, and I don’t know why I was not friends with her sooner. Karen, I’m happy that we became closer friends this year.
I’ve learned a lot in this class this year, and I’m thankful for it, and the great friends I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment